The Guidance You Need To Protect Your Interests In Real Estate Closings
Whether your transaction is a commercial or residential property, it is important that you not only understand the process but also your options and potential challenges or risks. As the principal at John A. Cappellini, Attorney at Law, I help both buyers and sellers understand the full scope of the deal.
I bring the insight, knowledge and skills that I have acquired in my real estate legal work to every closing. When you want to be sure that you understand what you are agreeing to, turn to me for responsive, personal and down-to-earth guidance.
Types Of Real Estate Closings I Assist With
Any time you are buying or selling real estate, it’s important to fully understand each facet. No matter if this is your first or fifth real estate purchase, there are advantages to having seasoned legal oversight to the exchange. I can help you with transactions that involve:
- Single-family home
- Multifamily home
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial properties of all kinds
I will ensure that you are fully informed of your rights and options during the process. Whenever warranted, I will advise you of alternative paths or other considerations.
The Typical Transaction Process
- Negotiate the price; you may wish to make an offer that differs from the asking price.
- Draft and sign the contract; ensure that the price, closing date and other terms of the sale are correct.
- Perform a title search and complete financial and property inspections; these are necessary protections for both parties.
- Present prepared documents at closing and oversee the transfer of funds; this final step ensures the transaction goes through without complications.
Having years of experience with many types of New York real estate issues, I am able to efficiently take care of all aspects of your real estate closing. As a small, local attorney, I will keep you informed and promptly resolve any issues that come up along the way.